Taiyuan Iron & Steel (Group), or TISCO, has finally mastered the production of steel components for pen tips after trying for five years. It’s taken a long time for them to crack the production of quality steel balls used in pen tip. Chinese state-owned enterprises have manufactured pens have be reliant on steel imports from Japan.
- Myanmar: Bombs explode in capital of restive Rakhine state
- Sunlight edges out Estijaab in Silver Slipper but the pair are favourites for Golden Slipper
- Nollamara man charged after WA police officer, police dog attacked
- Nationals MP George Christensen calls for an end to the Coalition
- What Do The Latest PMI Numbers Reveal About The State Of The Economy?