Cyclone Debbie expected to be devastating in the east coast of Queens Land Australia. That’s why British backpacker are forcing to evacuate the area where the cyclone hit. Townsville, Whitsunday and Ayr is said to be the main track of the cyclone. Weather forecast said it has extremely strong wind, floorings and massive rain. All residents within the said areas are being warned to evacuate particularly for those near to the east coast. They have been told to find a safe place away from the east coast or stay with friends and relatives. But for those whose no safe place to stay, emergency shelters are always available. Regional Council Mayor Andrew Wilcox, said “we have cyclone shelters. It has a capacity of 800 persons available for those people who is affected by cyclone”. Many flights that is covered by the Cyclone Debbie have been cancelled already.
- China considers possible tariffs on $3bn worth of US goods
- ASV Holdings’ (ASV) CEO Andrew Rooke on Q4 2017 Results – Earnings Call Transcript
- Micron Technology’s (MU) CEO Sanjay Mehrotra on Q2 2018 Results – Earnings Call Transcript
- Kona Grill’s (KONA) CEO Berke Bakay on Q4 2017 Results – Earnings Call Transcript
- China Is One Signature Away From Dealing The Dollar A Death Blow