Cyclone Debbie expected to be devastating in the east coast of Queens Land Australia. That’s why British backpacker are forcing to evacuate the area where the cyclone hit. Townsville, Whitsunday and Ayr is said to be the main track of the cyclone. Weather forecast said it has extremely strong wind, floorings and massive rain. All residents within the said areas are being warned to evacuate particularly for those near to the east coast. They have been told to find a safe place away from the east coast or stay with friends and relatives. But for those whose no safe place to stay, emergency shelters are always available. Regional Council Mayor Andrew Wilcox, said “we have cyclone shelters. It has a capacity of 800 persons available for those people who is affected by cyclone”. Many flights that is covered by the Cyclone Debbie have been cancelled already.
- Weighing The Week Ahead: Why Is The Market So Quiet?
- SpaceX capsule suffers ‘anomaly’ during tests in Florida
- Queensland government slaps ban on junk food ads
- Sri Lanka bombings LIVE: 50 killed in Easter Catholic church explosions, 200 injured
- Sri Lanka explosions: 50 killed as churches and hotels targeted