Investors from around the globe digested U.S president Donald Trump’s ability to deliver pledges on his campaign after his first major disappointment. among the best performing sectors, the Stoxx 600 resulted 0.6 % at the close of trade. Legardere the French media group planning to sell its stake in its relay stores business. They also moved basic resources much higher as the sector recovered two weeks’ low after copper prices. the dollar takes off 4 months’ lows to demonstrate investor’s concerns over White House proposals had subside. Many doubt at the White House its ability to do tax cut and infrastructure investment projects in due time after Trump fail to approved the health-care reform bill in the house. U.S equities stood on strong consumer confidence data, investors said were watching out for developments from the white house agenda.
- Weighing The Week Ahead: Why Is The Market So Quiet?
- SpaceX capsule suffers ‘anomaly’ during tests in Florida
- Queensland government slaps ban on junk food ads
- Sri Lanka bombings LIVE: 50 killed in Easter Catholic church explosions, 200 injured
- Sri Lanka explosions: 50 killed as churches and hotels targeted