The blast was happened this Monday in the St. Petersburg subway system and it killed at least 14 people. According to the report it taken place in between the station of Sennaya Square and Institute of Technology. President Putin said it is clearly the act of terrorism. Anti-terrorism committee announced in national television the blast happened 2:40 pm. The authority found another homemade bomb in the different part of a station and they have deactivated. The police had already a suspect for the bombing. 23-year-old central Asian man who is allegedly with a link to Islamic extremist and who also planted the bomb in the Vosstaniya Square Station died after committed suicide bombing. There are no terrorist groups claim the responsible for the tragedy. The Russian authority still have no clues of the reason of bombing.
- Union to discuss concerns on British Steel with government
- Xi highlights China’s dominance of rare earths market
- “Code Red” at Tesla as Carmaggedon Sinks Tesla Bonds, Carmaker May Need Another $1-2 Billion Before Year End
- Trump grants temporary reprieve from Huawei ban
- The Bad News About Nudges: They Might Be Backfiring