This car slammed the pedestrians passing by the streets of Times Square, NY last May 18, 2017. One person was reported dead and 20 was injured after the crash. The driver was 26 year old Richard Rojas a former member of the Arm Forces with the US Navy, was under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Rojas was now in custody of NYPD. The police had confirmed that the intention was not an act of terrorism. The NYPD claims that it was an isolated accident and was still under investigation.
- Vegas Mole Hunted by Rogue FBI Brass; Death Threats Made to True Pundit over Mandalay Bay Investigative Series
- South Korea Will Shut Off Computers To Stop Employees From Overworking
- Buckley backs Cox to respond after poor night
- Nomi Prins: Collusion – Central Bank Money Rules The World
- Cricketing personalities react to Australian cheating revelations