Female zookeeper Rosa King died when a tiger attacked her at the Hamerton Zoo Park. The 25 acre park is the home to Malaysian and Bengal tigers… The report says that a tiger had entered an enclosure and the female zookeeper died. The female zookeeper died around 11:15 am. The incident was not believed to be suspicious according to the Cambridge Constabulary. The Hamerton Zoo Park said that the incident was a “freak incident” and the full investigation is currently going on and they will be announcing the further details of the incident. According to the management of the zoo safety was never an issue. The zoo management said “ All our thoughts and sympathies are with our colleagues’ friends and families at the dreadful time”
- Weighing The Week Ahead: Why Is The Market So Quiet?
- SpaceX capsule suffers ‘anomaly’ during tests in Florida
- Queensland government slaps ban on junk food ads
- Sri Lanka bombings LIVE: 50 killed in Easter Catholic church explosions, 200 injured
- Sri Lanka explosions: 50 killed as churches and hotels targeted