Saudi Arabia’s energy giant Aramco may resort to only a local listing, unnamed sources close to developments around the company told Reuters. The information comes on the heels of an FT report that quoted British government officials as saying their Saudi counterparts had warned them the Aramco IPO may be delayed until next year. The Reuters source went on to say the preparatory work for the listing was proving to be a disappointment, adding that Saudi Arabia was currently negotiating with MSCI to be classified as an emerging market, which…
- Bioenergy carbon capture: climate snake oil or the 1.5-degree panacea?
- Appointment of judges must be free from political influence, says Bar Council
- ‘They’ve allowed worse horses to run’: McLean’s Cox Plate frustration
- ‘Go and read the rules’: Rattenbury tells Parton over land tax bill
- Victoria officially opens state’s first big battery at Ballarat