Natural gas exporters want to link the prices for their product to oil benchmarks to keep revenues predictable and supply steady, the new head of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum, Yury Sentyurin said in an interview with Bloomberg. "Consumers should understand the peculiarities which producers face. Security of investment and supply can only be on the basis of long-term contracts closely connected to oil prices so we could plan further investments into crucial infrastructure." At the moment, many natural gas buyers choose between formulas used…
- Compulsory Indoctrination: In UK Schools, Boys Have Periods Too
- Government still committed to net migration target – Brokenshire
- Why Is CalPERS Out to Give Roundly Defeated Ex-Board Member Priya Mathur a Glamorous Boondoggle, and Poke a Stick in the Eye of Beneficiaries and Board Members in the Process?
- The Pentagon Wants Its $331 Million In “Free Fuel” Back From The Saudis
- Global stocks sell-off extends Europe’s losses