Chris Morris considers new figures suggesting £2bn will be spent on staff to make Brexit happen.
- Compulsory Indoctrination: In UK Schools, Boys Have Periods Too
- Government still committed to net migration target – Brokenshire
- Why Is CalPERS Out to Give Roundly Defeated Ex-Board Member Priya Mathur a Glamorous Boondoggle, and Poke a Stick in the Eye of Beneficiaries and Board Members in the Process?
- The Pentagon Wants Its $331 Million In “Free Fuel” Back From The Saudis
- Global stocks sell-off extends Europe’s losses