Property consultant CBRE Thailand expects the value of its real estate transactions this year to grow by more than 50% from around 29 billion baht last year, largely because of the sale of the UK embassy plot on Wireless Road earlier this year.
- The Bond Market Has Frozen: For The First Month Since 2008, Not A Single Junk Bond Prices
- Twenty One Pilots review: Double act works overtime to fill the room
- Mexico launches $7.4bn Tren Maya railway project
- Australia v India live: day four, second Test, Optus Stadium
- The truth behind the Coalition’s mid-year budget update