The cabinet yesterday approved a draft bill on the National Economic and Social Council (NESC), a replacement for the existing National Economic and Social Development Board (NESDB), with the goal of transforming the state planning unit into a think tank that shapes the country's long-term vision and mission.
- SodaStream Deal Shows Why Most Mergers Fail To Create Shareholder Value
- Seadrill Partners: Excellent Second Quarter Results, Although Challenges Remain
- Anadarko: Mounting Risks, National Headlines, Inept Management, And Terrible Tragedies
- Why Continental Gold Rejected More Funds From Newmont In 2017
- Is It Too Late To Buy The Dollar?