The cabinet yesterday approved a draft bill on the National Economic and Social Council (NESC), a replacement for the existing National Economic and Social Development Board (NESDB), with the goal of transforming the state planning unit into a think tank that shapes the country's long-term vision and mission.
- French Military Flocking To Le Pen’s RN Party
- Malaysia Airlines union Nufam questions Morgan Stanley’s appointment as consultant
- Alibaba opens door to US sellers on its oldest platform
- Cleveland-Cliffs CEO Believes $120 Iron Ore Is The New Normal
- GW Pharma’s Results Could Provide Further Stock Price Boost