Investor confidence for the next three months remains in neutral territory for the second straight month as uncertainty about the general election's timing and fund flow volatility keep a lid on confidence, says the Federation of Thai Capital Market Organisations (Fetco).
- End of the road looms for Philippines’ jeepneys
- Leading Iran reformer warns of crisis unless republic acts
- India: Modi hunts for more economic ‘firepower’
- ‘We will always be eternally grateful’: Family’s gratitude for massive search effort
- Tighter exemptions for charities, arts’ groups under foreign registry deal