A limit of nine media sponsors for the upcoming World Cup has caused total media spending in Thailand to grow only 4% or almost 90 billion baht, despite a previous projection of 6-7%, says Media Intelligence (MI).
- SodaStream Deal Shows Why Most Mergers Fail To Create Shareholder Value
- Seadrill Partners: Excellent Second Quarter Results, Although Challenges Remain
- Anadarko: Mounting Risks, National Headlines, Inept Management, And Terrible Tragedies
- Why Continental Gold Rejected More Funds From Newmont In 2017
- Is It Too Late To Buy The Dollar?