The premise of Darren Star's latest comedy suggests it's a farce; yet it strikes a chord that goes to the heart of today's conversations about women, empowerment and generational divides.
- Brexit: High-profile Germans plead with UK to stay in EU
- Gripped by Ghosn crisis, Renault expects slight sales growth
- Buzzfeed report that Trump ‘instructed Cohen to lie’ sparks outcry
- Race-by-race guide and tips for Rosehill on Saturday
- ‘The Australian thing to do’: Canberrans helping posties beat the heat