Evoenergy paid a $20,000 fine after it failed to give enough notice to four Canberra customers running life support systems of a cut in their power supply.
- One in four firms hurt by insolvencies in wake of Carillion collapse and retail woe
- An Unexpected Carbon Tax Proposal
- Garrison: ‘Trump Derangement Syndrone’ Has Reached Epidemic Proportions
- This Stock Yielding 11.6% May Have Earned A Position In My Dividend Portfolio
- CK Asset Following A Different Path, And The Market Doesn’t Like It