Freehold land prices continue to rise for prime sites in central Bangkok. The increase in prices is mainly being driven by developers who see the potential to achieve premium prices of over 300,000 baht per square metre for luxury condominiums.
- US Will Be “Defenseless” Against New Russian Nuclear Sub Equipped With Hypersonic Missiles
- Brexit: Labour conference vote wording agreed
- Buy This 5%-Yielding Dividend Stock For 20% Annual Returns
- Peking University threatens to shut Marxism society
- Second Kavanaugh Accuser Materializes Alleging Sexual Misconduct At Yale