Australian firms will face fewer legal barriers to launching rockets into space under changes to be spruiked by the Turnbull government at a space conference.
- The Chat review: Improvisation doesn’t cut it beside serrated-edge writing
- Anthony Pratt nails social media with celebratory dance video
- Police release CCTV images of slain Israeli student, hat and T-shirt found at the scene
- Canberra Greyhounds still winning despite ACT government ban
- ‘A different scale’: Tax agents struck off over tax refund theft allegations