It's a genre – films depicting old age as the last great adventure. But Helen Mirren and Donald Sutherland invest it with humanity and courage in the face of its inescapable home truths.
- End of the road looms for Philippines’ jeepneys
- Leading Iran reformer warns of crisis unless republic acts
- India: Modi hunts for more economic ‘firepower’
- ‘We will always be eternally grateful’: Family’s gratitude for massive search effort
- Tighter exemptions for charities, arts’ groups under foreign registry deal