The leaseholds draft bill, which maintains maximum lease terms of 50 years for commercial purposes and 30 years for other purposes, would also allow lease rights to be transferable and inheritable, a move intended to entice lessees and give a boost to the property market.
- The Bond Market Has Frozen: For The First Month Since 2008, Not A Single Junk Bond Prices
- Twenty One Pilots review: Double act works overtime to fill the room
- Mexico launches $7.4bn Tren Maya railway project
- Australia v India live: day four, second Test, Optus Stadium
- The truth behind the Coalition’s mid-year budget update