The leaseholds draft bill, which maintains maximum lease terms of 50 years for commercial purposes and 30 years for other purposes, would also allow lease rights to be transferable and inheritable, a move intended to entice lessees and give a boost to the property market.
- Buy This 5%-Yielding Dividend Stock For 20% Annual Returns
- Nike Earnings Preview: Hard To Bet Against The Momentum
- The Case For VWO As A Way To Capitalize On The Emerging Market Selloff
- West Coast stars race to recover from injury niggles
- ‘Tech giants must do more’: ACCC slams Facebook, Google for fake ads