Largest mobile operator Advance Info Services (AIS) aims for a revenue stream from enterprise business of 15 billion baht this year, marking 50% year-on-year growth, after the recent acquisition of SET-listed CS Loxinfo (CSL).
- SodaStream Deal Shows Why Most Mergers Fail To Create Shareholder Value
- Seadrill Partners: Excellent Second Quarter Results, Although Challenges Remain
- Anadarko: Mounting Risks, National Headlines, Inept Management, And Terrible Tragedies
- Why Continental Gold Rejected More Funds From Newmont In 2017
- Is It Too Late To Buy The Dollar?