Largest mobile operator Advance Info Services (AIS) aims for a revenue stream from enterprise business of 15 billion baht this year, marking 50% year-on-year growth, after the recent acquisition of SET-listed CS Loxinfo (CSL).
- The Jackboots Are Coming: Mass Arrests, Power Grabs, & The Politics Of Fear
- Trump rejects columnist’s sexual assault allegation
- Watch: Dishwashing Robot Cleans Plates At Restaurant
- Iran And US Officials Attend A Russian Security Forum But Nobody Is Talking About It
- United Flight Taken Out Of Service After Ants Spill Out From Carry-On Bag