It is “inevitable” that OPEC and partners will agree next week to gradually roll back some of the production cuts that have been in place since January 2017, Saudi Arabia’s Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said on Thursday in Moscow. Speaking to reporters after a meeting with Russia’s Energy Minister Alexander Novak, the minister of OPEC’s biggest producer Saudi Arabia, said, “I think it’s inevitable.” “I think it will be a reasonable, moderate agreement. It’s not going to be anything outlandish.…
- China: foreign asset managers eye a vast savings pot
- Market Volatility Bulletin: ‘Buy-The-Dip, Take 8’
- Pivotal Software, Inc.’s (PVTL) CEO Rob Mee on Q3 2019 Results – Earnings Call Transcript
- 1414 Degrees’ molten silicon biogas energy storage system set for trial in S.A.
- Department orders review of whistleblower ‘sacking’ claims