A push for some sort of reprisal in response to Trump's personal attack on Justin Trudeau has gained force since Canada's Parliament condemned the escalating trade dispute.
- The Bond Market Has Frozen: For The First Month Since 2008, Not A Single Junk Bond Prices
- Twenty One Pilots review: Double act works overtime to fill the room
- Mexico launches $7.4bn Tren Maya railway project
- Australia v India live: day four, second Test, Optus Stadium
- The truth behind the Coalition’s mid-year budget update