Global energy demand grew above its 10-year average in 2017 and carbon emissions increased after three years of little-to-no growth, according to BP’s 67th annual Statistical Review of World Energy.
- Violent gunpoint robbery of cash-in transit guards in Sydney’s south-west
- Aveo shares plunge 10 per cent on lack of guidance
- Celebrating the power of the Australian landscape
- ‘Time is right but tight’: WA mega LNG hub spruiked to fill global demand
- My Health Record opt-out deadline extended after system crash