Islamic State militants recaptured on Monday two oil fields in the oil-rich Deir Ezzor region in Syria, a Turkey-based Syrian news agency reported on Tuesday. According to Qasioun news, the Islamist militants advanced to the Sayyad and Dahash oil fields in the Deir Ezzor area after a sudden attack on the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in the Harijy area in the northern part of Deir Ezzor. ISIS has tried to recapture several areas in the region, but this, according to Qasioun news, is the first time that the Islamic State militants have advanced…
- The 40 “Hidden Horrors” Of Theresa May’s Brexit Deal
- The Intolerable Scourge Of Fake Capitalism
- How Might Market Reactions Guide Brexit Votes?
- “Situation Growing Worse With Every Passing Day”: Cali Wildfire Sparks New Housing Crisis
- Local government foils evil terrorist entrepreneurs once and for all