A nurse suspected of killing at least 20 elderly patients in a hospital in Japan has told investigators that she added disinfectant to their intravenous drips.
- Poll Shows GOP Enthusiasm Rising As Midterms Loom; 70% ‘Satisfied’ With Trump’s Economy
- Woman punched while out walking in nature reserve
- LEFT WING VIRTUE SIGNALING LIES
- Man dead, woman swims to shore after yacht capsizes in Sydney’s south
- Iran’s Supreme Leader Calls Attack On Parade A “US Plot”; Tehran Summons Western Ambassadors