Tesla plans to build a manufacturing plant in China with a capacity to produce 500,000 vehicles annually, and is expected to sign a preliminary deal on the matter with local entities in Shanghai these days, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday, quoting people familiar with the plans. Elon Musk is expected to visit Shanghai and Beijing this week at events with representatives of the Chinese government, Bloomberg reported earlier this week. Musk has been hoping to put a Tesla factory in China for years, but until recently, reports suggested that Tesla and…
- Could a four-day working week become the new norm for British employees?
- ‘No guarantee’: Andrew Barr moves says stadium deal is a long way off
- The Kosciusko: Country cousin of The Everest a grand prize for small trainers
- Lon way back: New distillery raises spirits in an old brothel
- How ‘big-picture thinking’ and IB study go hand in glove