The United States has asked the UN Security Council to impose an immediate stop to all shipments of refined oil products to North Korea, after finding that Kim Jong-un’s regime has vastly exceeded the UN-restricted quota for oil product imports, the AFP reported on Thursday, citing a confidential U.S. report to the UN sanctions committee. Under the latest United Nations Security Council sanctions regarding oil sales to North Korea from December 2017, North Korea is allowed to import a maximum aggregate amount of 500,000 barrels of all refined…
- 430% Property Tax Hike Drives ‘Black Panther’ Leader’s Chicago Home Into Foreclosure
- Second wave of big batteries prepares to join Australia’s main grid
- Minister Price is not right
- Energy Anarchy? Bring on the customer revolution!
- Do consumers want to pay reliability premium in era of rooftop solar and storage?