The oil market is “stretched to the limit” despite the fact that OPEC+ agreed to ramp up production following their meeting last month, according to the International Energy Agency. The IEA said that the increased supply from Saudi Arabia, its Gulf allies and Russia is “very welcome,” given the series of outages reported around the world. Oil prices plunged by around 6 percent on Wednesday on news that Libya’s oil export terminals were set to come back online. The IEA said that while the situation was improving “we…
- How Might Market Reactions Guide Brexit Votes?
- Psychologist speaks up to help turn down the volume of anxiety
- Submarine that vanished with 44 sailors found near Argentina; search for bodies and answers begins
- Stucky QOTD: Living Full Time in a RV
- Osun governor Aregbesola ‘did not collect salary’ for eight years in post