Bangkok Airways, the country's first privately owned domestic airline, was started with the vision it would be the leading airline in Asia. Puttipong Prasartthong-Osoth, president of the airline, is dedicated to the twin pillars of safe delivery of passengers with exceptional service, and maximising shareholder return.
- ‘No guarantee’: Andrew Barr moves says stadium deal is a long way off
- The Kosciusko: Country cousin of The Everest a grand prize for small trainers
- Lon way back: New distillery raises spirits in an old brothel
- How ‘big-picture thinking’ and IB study go hand in glove
- Science students go for gold on world stage