Bangkok Airways, the country's first privately owned domestic airline, was started with the vision it would be the leading airline in Asia. Puttipong Prasartthong-Osoth, president of the airline, is dedicated to the twin pillars of safe delivery of passengers with exceptional service, and maximising shareholder return.
- Theresa May says Brexit deal still ‘achievable’ despite differences
- ‘It’s OK to be white’ bill defeated in Australian Senate
- Mounir al-Motassadek: Germany releases 9/11 accomplice
- Kremlin suggests Trump misspoke when he said Putin was involved in assassinations
- Mohammed Dewji: Reward offered for abducted Tanzania billionaire