Japanese companies remain confident in Thailand's business climate, buoyed by the country's growing economic prospects, according to the latest survey by the Japan External Trade Organization (Jetro).
- Trump’s Helsinki ‘disgrace’ caps a destructive European trip
- Trump’s defence of Russia sparks outrage in US
- S&P Dow Jones Indices launches the first index series that incorporate future carbon price risks
- Adams says Pies need to help Sidebottom more
- Liberal MP accuses human rights commissioner of bias in gang debate