Rio Tinto's chief executive says the miner is on a collision course with Apple and Google as they compete for a shrinking pool of technology workers.
- Psychologist speaks up to help turn down the volume of anxiety
- Submarine that vanished with 44 sailors found near Argentina; search for bodies and answers begins
- Stucky QOTD: Living Full Time in a RV
- Osun governor Aregbesola ‘did not collect salary’ for eight years in post
- France fuel protest: Thousands march in yellow vests over diesel tax