Market recap: Thai shares managed to stage a mild rebound over the past week amid volatility on global bourses. Renewed worries over a fresh round of US-China trade tensions weighed on overall sentiment.
- Trump’s Helsinki ‘disgrace’ caps a destructive European trip
- Trump’s defence of Russia sparks outrage in US
- S&P Dow Jones Indices launches the first index series that incorporate future carbon price risks
- Adams says Pies need to help Sidebottom more
- Liberal MP accuses human rights commissioner of bias in gang debate