Market recap: Thai shares managed to stage a mild rebound over the past week amid volatility on global bourses. Renewed worries over a fresh round of US-China trade tensions weighed on overall sentiment.
- Poll Shows GOP Enthusiasm Rising As Midterms Loom; 70% ‘Satisfied’ With Trump’s Economy
- Woman punched while out walking in nature reserve
- LEFT WING VIRTUE SIGNALING LIES
- Man dead, woman swims to shore after yacht capsizes in Sydney’s south
- Iran’s Supreme Leader Calls Attack On Parade A “US Plot”; Tehran Summons Western Ambassadors