Thai sharies closed almost 1% lower, snapping three straight sessions of gains, while most other Southeast Asian stock markets were subdued in the absence of supportive news.
- Alastair Campbell on Iraq and Brexit marches and numbers
- Toyota boss warns car prices will go up in event of no-deal Brexit
- Two tales, one truth: The locksmith vs the lawyer in a $75,000 mystery
- Interest rate rises only a matter of time, despite property gloom
- Poetry bookshop Collected Works reaches its final stanza