InVent, a corporate venture capital arm of InTouch Holdings Plc, is narrowing its investment portfolio to early stage startups from a previous focus on growth startups to attract more emerging technology.
- Nespresso to use ‘responsibly sourced’ aluminium in Rio Tinto deal
- New Australian homes are the smallest they’ve been in 22 years
- HiveEx and Ivy combine to launch Australian cryptocurrency service
- The Political Rebellion Gathers Momentum
- Nicola Sturgeon confirms SNP MPs will vote against Brexit deal