InVent, a corporate venture capital arm of InTouch Holdings Plc, is narrowing its investment portfolio to early stage startups from a previous focus on growth startups to attract more emerging technology.
- Timmermans: UK ran around ‘like idiots’ in Brexit negotiations
- Conservative PM candidates face final hustings
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) CEO Andrew Cecere on Q2 2019 Results – Earnings Call Transcript
- Bullying in Parliament: MPs extend complaints scope
- Brexit: Peers back move to prevent shutdown of Parliament