Demand for low-rise condos in the Sukhumvit area remains strong from real purchasers, foreigners and investors buying for rent as prices are more attractive than units in high-rise projects, say developers.
- Ukraine’s former national bank chief fears for life after arson attack
- Corey Lewandowski: Ex-Trump aide stonewalls impeachment hearing
- Afghanistan war: Taliban tell Trump their ‘doors are open’
- Bachelet denied campaign took money from Brazil OAS company
- Trump strains to balance diplomacy, military threat to Iran