Thailand remained the top destination for Chinese travelling abroad in the first half of the year, according to a joint report by the China Tourism Academy and online travel firm Ctrip.
- People’s Vote says ‘multiple opportunities’ for Brexit referendum
- SEPT 18/GOLD DOWN $3.00 TO $1198.20/SILVER DOWN 4 CENTS TO $14.15/USA INITIATES TARIFFS AND CHINA RECIPROCATES/ISRAEL LAUNCHES HUGE ATTACK ON SYRIAN SOIL LAST NIGHT/SYRIA ACCIDENTLY SHOOTS DOWN A RUSSIAN RECONNAISSANCE PLANE/ MOSCOW BLAMES ISRAEL FOR USING THAT PLANE FOR COVER/DEMOCRATS SCARED OUT OF THEIR MINDS THAT TRUMP HAS DECLASSIFIED A HUGE NUMBER OF DOCUMENTS/HUGE FALLOUT FROM THE KAVANAUGH AND FORD DEBACLE: SO FAR FORD HAS NOT INDICATED SHE WILL TESTIFY ON MONDAY/
- Sesame Workshop says Bert are Ernie are ‘best friends’ and not gay
- Ocado Group PLC (OCDGF) Q3 2018 Trading Statement Call (Transcript)
- US surgeon and girlfriend suspected of multiple drug rapes