Spying on policyholders is a tool used by life insurers to try and knock back claims. Since a code of conduct was introduced the use of surveillance has dropped.
- ‘Married at first sight’: Seven’s Stokes takes swipe at Nine-Fairfax tie-up
- Get out of town: Repeat offender avoids prison term by agreeing to leave Mandurah
- ‘Not guilty’: Disgraced former MP Barry Urban to fight fraud charges
- ‘Shock, horror and anger’: Deer found hanging off Sydney bridge
- Turning your idea into a small-business opportunity