The chair of the Liberal Party's federal women's committee, has "no problem with quotas", she says. But still, she is unable to endorse them.
- FBI Will Not Launch Criminal Probe Into Kavanaugh Allegations
- How UK housing has changed over the time – and how it compares to Europe
- Weekly Review: Senior Loan CEFs – Looking For A Short Trade
- The Long-Run Elasticity Of Farm Product Prices And The U.S. Dollar
- Bill Clinton Accuser Wants FBI To Probe Violent Rape Claim After Hillary Bobbles Kavanaugh Question