The largest Australian shareholder in Apple remains bullish on the world's most valuable company - but is concerned it could be the victim of a trade war between the US and China.
- Queensland husband says wife had a ‘zeal to die’
- Judicial retirement age in NSW to be raised from 72 to 75
- After icy night at the ‘G, Albert Sun is in pole position for best seat in the house
- SD Plantation raises minimum wage in East Malaysia to standardise wages
- Petronas calls for further collaboration to ensure sustainable LNG market