It was not by accident that one of the most successful Australians, a self-made billionaire business titan, philanthropist and former refugee described himself as a ''boat person'' during a speech last week.
- Queensland husband says wife had a ‘zeal to die’
- Judicial retirement age in NSW to be raised from 72 to 75
- After icy night at the ‘G, Albert Sun is in pole position for best seat in the house
- SD Plantation raises minimum wage in East Malaysia to standardise wages
- Petronas calls for further collaboration to ensure sustainable LNG market