The Revenue Department has allowed two companies that failed to win approval for offering downtown value-added tax (VAT) refund service to foreign tourists during a six-month trial run to file appeals within 15 days after its decision was announced.
- Oil Prices Steady After EIA Confirms Much Smaller Draw
- Affimed: Positive Takeaways From AFM-13 Focused R&D Day; Multiple Catalysts Ahead Including Potential Partnership With PD1/PD-L1 Company For AFM13 Combo Trial
- “Birds Of A Feather Get Plucked Together…”
- Getting Into The Weeds On Marijuana Stocks (Podcast)
- Larry Lindsey: Something About The Huawei CFO Arrest Doesn’t Make Sense