The Bank of Thailand will require homebuyers to make a down payment of at least 20% of home value for new mortgages worth 10 million baht and higher as well as for second homes, in an effort to curb mortgage and property risks and improve housing loan quality.
- Oil Prices Steady After EIA Confirms Much Smaller Draw
- Affimed: Positive Takeaways From AFM-13 Focused R&D Day; Multiple Catalysts Ahead Including Potential Partnership With PD1/PD-L1 Company For AFM13 Combo Trial
- “Birds Of A Feather Get Plucked Together…”
- Getting Into The Weeds On Marijuana Stocks (Podcast)
- Larry Lindsey: Something About The Huawei CFO Arrest Doesn’t Make Sense