The Finance Ministry is expected to issue digital asset operating licences for applicants later this year or early next year, and Thai securities companies have expressed interest in partnering with digital asset exchanges, says a blockchain expert.
- Trader Warns Yesterday’s Big Equity Bounce “Is No Reason To Declare Victory”
- Melania Trump’s Plane Turns Around After Mechanical Failure
- Saudi Arabia’s spat with Canada was a lesson. Trump ignored it.
- European Car Sales Plunge 23%, Dragging Market Lower
- Saudi Consul In Istanbul Relieved Of Post, To Face Investigation Over Khashoggi Murder