The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) Policy Committee on Wednesday approved four infrastructure projects worth a combined 432.85 billion baht, with terms of reference (ToRs) scheduled to be launched within this month.
- Trader Warns Yesterday’s Big Equity Bounce “Is No Reason To Declare Victory”
- Melania Trump’s Plane Turns Around After Mechanical Failure
- Saudi Arabia’s spat with Canada was a lesson. Trump ignored it.
- European Car Sales Plunge 23%, Dragging Market Lower
- Saudi Consul In Istanbul Relieved Of Post, To Face Investigation Over Khashoggi Murder