Oil and gas explorer Beach Energy said it would sell a 40 per cent stake in its Victorian Otway gas assets for $344 million and trimmed its earnings and production guidance.
- Trader Warns Yesterday’s Big Equity Bounce “Is No Reason To Declare Victory”
- Melania Trump’s Plane Turns Around After Mechanical Failure
- Saudi Arabia’s spat with Canada was a lesson. Trump ignored it.
- European Car Sales Plunge 23%, Dragging Market Lower
- Saudi Consul In Istanbul Relieved Of Post, To Face Investigation Over Khashoggi Murder