Torrential rains triggered flash floods and landslides on the Indonesian island of Sumatra, killing at least 27 people, including a dozen children at a school, officials said on Saturday.
- Paddy Power fined £2.2m for ‘failing to protect customers’
- Hawking’s Final Prediction: Race Of Engineered Superhumans Will Conquer The World
- ‘Error’ blamed for anti-white racism vote
- Bad Hair Days Are Back – Is The Stock Market Oversold Enough?
- Protesters Block Site Where Fracking In UK Resumes After 7 Years