Torrential rains triggered flash floods and landslides on the Indonesian island of Sumatra, killing at least 27 people, including a dozen children at a school, officials said on Saturday.
- Trump’s former fixer Cohen sentenced to prison for ‘smorgasbord of fraud’
- US Financials “Trade Like Death”, Need To Stabilize Soon Or “End Is Nigh”
- Kass: Top 10 Reasons Why We May Be Entering A Bear Market
- Chinese High-Tech Researchers Told “Not To Travel To US Unless It’s Essential”
- Model Chrissy Teigen can’t grasp British politics. No one in Britain can either.