Next year will mark the fifth year Australia has competed in the European singing contest.
- Nike Inc.: Putting Politics Aside
- Grant Thornton chief executive to stand down
- Boko Haram kills second aid worker in Nigeria
- Was Bill Clinton’s Lewinsky affair an ‘abuse of power’?
- OCTOBER 15/GOLD CONTINUES TO MARCH HIGHER: TODAY UP $8.45 TO $1226.90/SILVER ADVANCES ANOTHER 10 CENTS TO $14.70/TRUMP DISCLOSES THAT HE MAY INITIATE A 3RD ROUND OF TARIFFS AGAINST CHINA/DEMAND FOR APPLE PHONES INSIDE CHINA SEEMS TO BE SLUMPING BADLY/MERKEL SUFFERS A BIG DEFEAT IN BAVARIAN ELECTIONS/SAUDI ARABIA WILL ADMIT THAT THE KILLING OF KHASHOGGI WAS INADVERTENT: A BOTCHED UP INTERROGATION/MORE SWAMP STORIES FOR YOU TONIGHT/