The below charts were created with data from the OPEC Monthly Oil Market Report and the data through September 2018. (Click to enlarge)OPEC crude production was up 132,000 barrels per day in September to 32,761,000 bpd. that is still 650,000 barrels per day below their all-time high in October of 2016. (Click to enlarge)August production was revised up by 63,000 bpd so production was actually up 195,000 bpd from what was reported last month. (Click to enlarge) (Click to enlarge) (Click to enlarge) (Click to enlarge) (Click to enlarge)…
- Israeli Supreme Court allows US ‘boycott’ student to stay
- Photos Show Aide To Saudi Crown Prince Entering Consulate Hours Before Journalist’s Disappearance
- JPMorgan Now Sees 60% Odds Of A Recession In 2 Years
- Melbourne Express: Friday, October 19, 2018
- Tether’s Mysterious Crash: Is The Money Really There?